Post Number 1.5

Thursday, June 3, 2010 8:24 PM Posted by Emily Looney
This post isn't really worth a full number because I just wanted to write something else on here. The current boring factor of my blog is making me depressed.

I have decided to finally begin reading my books that I have had sitting on my desk untouched for a few weeks. It's funny how I've already finished multiple books this summer, and yet required reading just makes me queasy. Just kidding. It won't be that bad--I'm actually looking forward to these books! :]

Okay so back to something relevant. I've chosen The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien to read first. Wish me luck!

2 Response to "Post Number 1.5"

  1. Mr. Costello Says:

    what other books have you read?

  2. Emily Looney Says:

    Well I've read a couple Nicholas Sparks books, The Last Summer of You and Me by Ann Brashares, and a Sarah Dessen book.

Post a Comment